This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!

New to this site?

If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Coupons.com

Tuesday

No Shame in Grocery Outlet!

Ok Frugalistas!  Hear me out!  I'm sure many of you cringe at the name Grocery Outlet, but there is a gold mine of organic goodies there!  I certainly don't do all of my grocery shopping there, but I do find lots of great deals every time I go.  This last week I scored a bunch of organic stuff at rock-bottom prices!  Organic spaghetti - .99, organic tomato sauce .39, organic cereal 1.49, Annie's saltines 1.49, organic sparkling lemonade (super yummy and in a super cute bottle) 1.49, organic chicken broth .99, Organic Newmans Own O's (oreos) 1.69!!!  With savings like these, you'll have more $ to spend at your local farmers markets!
Check out a Grocery Outlet  near you and see what they have.  Each store is independently run so selection varys.  I'll be sure to post my finds with a picture next time I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment