This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!

New to this site?

If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Coupons.com

Thursday

My Safeway deals today!

I scored all of this at Safeway today for a total of $62.67.   After a $5 rebate it will be $57.67 :)  I loaded Q's on my Safeway card on Safeway.com  Cellfire.com  Shortcuts.com and PGeSaver.com and took my printed and newspaper Q's and got some great deals. 
3 packs of toilet paper, 6 boxes of cheerios, 5 boxes of oatmeal, 3 boxes of granola bars, 2 bags granola clusters, organic coffee, coffe creamer, organic lettuce, organic carrots, 2 cream cheese, 2 light house dressing, 22 Sun Ripe Bars, Tide detergent, Downy fabric softener, Bounce dryer bar, 4 scrubbing bubbles, cascade action pacs,  Frebreeze air freshener, glade freshener and a safeway bag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment