This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!

New to this site?

If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Coupons.com

Tuesday


Sign up with Energy Efficient Now to participate in The Free Lightbulb Initiative and receive two free Compact Fluorescent (CFL) Lightbulbs! These low-consumption lightbulbs are environmentally friendly, using only 25% of the electricity consumed by incandescent (traditional) lightbulbs. Save the environment and save big money on your electrical bill at the same time (Approximately 30$ per bulb - We're saving you 60$ in addition to the cost of the lightbulbs!)


Thanks Coupon Finesse

No comments:

Post a Comment