This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!

New to this site?

If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Coupons.com

Friday

HOT Jasmere Deal! Layla Luv outfits for Girls and Dolls!!

Jasmere is offering up an awesome deal today!!!  You can score a $50 voucher for only $21 (or less!) to Layla Luv!  Layla Luv has adorable outfits for your little girl and her little girl!  I checked out the site and the Little girl outfits are around $29 and the Dolls are $12 which would still give you some extra for an accessory or 2!!  This would make an awesome birthday or Christmas present!  I know my daughter would love this  for her American girl doll and it's WAY cheaper than going through the "other" retailer ;)

What I love about Jasmere is that the more people who buy, the lower the price gets!  Your card won't be charged until the end of the sale!!  Jasmere aslo offers a $10 credit for each friend you refer who makes a purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment