This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!

New to this site?

If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Coupons.com

Sunday

HOT Sale at Beyond the Rack!!! Christina C Handbags up to 70% off!


Beyond the Rack is having a great sale through the 15th on these HOT handbags!  Pick up this White Ruffle handbag for only $28 (reg. $60)!! There are lots to choose from starting at $14!!
 Invite friends to join Beyond the Rack and you will earn $10 for each friend who makes a purchase!  This is an invitation only site so head on over here to register!

*I was checking out the white bag and they have the picture switched with a silver one.  I emailed the company to let them know.  I would assume if you were to purchase the white bag you would need to go by item # and description, not by picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment