This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!
New to this site?
If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Albertsons
Amazon
CVS
Coupons
DIY
Earning Managing Money
Ebates
Freebies
Frugalista Finds
Gluten Free
Health
Magazines
Michaels
My Frugalista Life
Nugget
Office Stores
Old Navy
Online Deals
Organic Coupons
Restaurants
Retail
Rite Aid
Save Mart
Sprouts
Target
Vons
Wal Mart
Walgreens
Whole Foods
Winco
safeway
Tuesday
My $4 CVS Trip!!! Woohoo!
I HAD to run to CVS last night to try and get in on the HOT deals!! I was pretty bummed that the Excedrin was completely gone!!! But got a few other deals to satisfy my deal hunting!!!
Transaction #1
1 Green Bag Tag $.99 ( I lost my other one!)
5 bottles of Wisk 2/$10
Used a $4/$20 that I got in my email
Used 5 $2/1 Wisk
and used a $1.50 ECB that printed from the "red coupon machine"
Paid $12.28 after tax
Got $10 ECB back!
Transaction #2
2 Rembrandt $7
1 Reach Toothbrush (2pk) $3
1 Reach Floss $3
2 Revlon Nail Files (2pks)
Used 2 $3/1 Rembrandt
Used 2 $1/1 Reach (couldn't find the bogo)
Used 1 $1/1 Revlon Beauty Tool
Used $10 ECB from last transaction
Paid $9.25 after tax
Got back $17 ECB!!
Total OOP $21.53
ECB's left $17
Final Price $4.53 for ALL of the above!!
To see how to get these deals yourself, check out this week's CVS deals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment