This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!

New to this site?

If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Coupons.com

Wednesday

Nugget Deals 1/5 - 1/11


Here are the best deals at the Nugget this week!

MEAT

Free Range Chicken Breasts $3.99/lb
Foster Farms Ground Turkey $2.99/lb

PRODUCE

Organic Gala Apples $1.29/lb
Nectarines $1.79/lb
Leaf Lettuce $.98
Organic Girl Salad Blends 2/$5
Blueberries 2/$4
Navel Oranges $.77/lb

OTHER DEALS

S&W Pinto Beans $.99
Use $.50/2 here
Final Price $.74 each!

Special K Cereals 2/$5
Use BOGO here
Final Price $1.25 each!
(better deals here)

Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt 10/$5
Use $1/10 from SS 1/2
FInal Price  $.40 each!

Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna 10/$5

Simply Orange Juice 2.63 Liter Jug $4.99
Use $1/1 (no longer available, but if you have it!)
Final Price $3.99

Barilla Pasta $.99
There's a $.55/1 Barilla Plus coming out SS 1/9 (if that's included)
Final Price as low as $.44!

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze 32oz. $1.99
Use $.50/1 here
Final Price $1.49
(there's a $1/1 here but it's for Earthfare and I'm not sure how it will scan... worth a try though!)

Santa Cruz Organic Apple Sauce 2/$5

Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes 28oz 2/$5
Use $1/2 here here or here
Final Price $2 each!

Kind Bars 4/$5
Use $1/1 here (earthfare coupon but I believe it prints Manufacturer Q)
Final Price only $.25 - I hope that Q works!

Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips 4 oz. 2/$5
Use $1/1 from SS 1/2
or Use $1/2 here
Final Price as low as $1.50 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment