I know I have a lot of readers in the Sacramento area and I also know there's a new Sprouts in Roseville! So, I've decided to start doing match-ups for Sprouts! Learn how to be a Frugalista at Sprouts here {a must read because there are some great tips!}
PRODUCE
Hass Avocados $.99
Cantaloupe or Seedless Watermelon $.25/lb
Cilantro Green Onions or Bunched Radishes $.25
Navel Oranges $.25/lb
Green Cabbage $.25/lb
Strawberries Blueberries or Blackberries 2/$3
Fuji or Gala Apples $.88/lb
Organic Bananas $.88/lb
Organic Pink Lady Apples $.88/lb
MEAT
Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.77/lb
Pork Sirloin, Chops, Roast or Ground Pork $2.99/lb
Raw Shrimp $4.99/lb
OTHER DEALS
20% off All Sprouts Brand Eggs
Sprouts Breads BOGO
Silk Soymilk 2/$5
Use $2/1 here
Or $1/1 from 4/10 SS
or $.75/1 here
Final Price as low as $.50 each!
Mom's Best Cereal $1.99
Use $.75/1 here
Final price only $1.24 each!
Pop Chips 2/$3
Near East Rice Dishes 10/$10
Almond Breeze BOGO
Use $.55/1 from 1/30 SS
Final Price Varies
Langers Apple Juice 2/$3
Kind Bars 5/$5
Pirates Booty 2/$3

No comments:
Post a Comment