This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!
New to this site?
If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Albertsons
Amazon
CVS
Coupons
DIY
Earning Managing Money
Ebates
Freebies
Frugalista Finds
Gluten Free
Health
Magazines
Michaels
My Frugalista Life
Nugget
Office Stores
Old Navy
Online Deals
Organic Coupons
Restaurants
Retail
Rite Aid
Save Mart
Sprouts
Target
Vons
Wal Mart
Walgreens
Whole Foods
Winco
safeway
Tuesday
Something I hold dear to my heart.... Please read!
Since I started this little venture, I've been trying to decide what I want to support through this blog. I thought about breast cancer, because I know many women who have been affected by it and who have even lost the battle. I've thought about childhood cancer, autism, the list goes on. There are so many things that affect us all but I feel like there is a lot of "awareness" around those things. I have decided I want you all to share in this amazing man, Kyle Bryant. He is a family friend. I've known him since he was in Jr. High and I was his Wild Life leader. When he was 17, Kyle was diagnosed with Friedreich's Ataxia. FA is a genetic progressive neuromuscular disorder, and it's slowly killing him. There is no treatment whatsoever and there is no cure. But Kyle isn't letting that bring him down. Kyle started Ride Ataxia, a team of cyclists made up of friends, family and other people with FA. Kyle and his friends have raised over $800,000 dollars for reasearch for a cure and to raise awareness by completing grueling bike rides all across the country. They are about to embark on their biggest challenge. They are going to compete in RAAM, a 3,000 mile race from California to Maryland in just 9 days. It is the hardest bike ride in the world. Please check out this 3 min. video of Kyle and what he is doing. There is a link to donate if you feel lead. Please feel free to show friends and family the site to help raise awareness. I hope he is an inspiration to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment