This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!

New to this site?

If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Coupons.com

Tuesday

Shopping at Target!!


Ok Frugalistas!!!  I got a call from a sad Frugalista who had a less than pleasant experience at Target :(  I can't emphasize how important it is to print out coupon policies for stores and have them with you.  A lot of cashiers do not know the policy and even some managers don't!  You can go here to print out the Target Policy.  In this particular situation, Target would not adjust a coupon down from $1 to $.99.  The policy clearly states that a coupon can be adjusted down if the item is less than the coupon!  And please remember when I post deals they can sometimes be regional.  For the most part Targets prices are the same but price cuts and clearance items are regional.  I always scan an item that I'm uncertain of before heading to the registers.

I am going to put a page together with coupon policies and info on each of the stores that I give you deals on.  If there is a store that I don't post on here that you would like to see, please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment