I can't believe I haven't posted this yet! I've known it for a while and left you all in the dark, sorry! If you were all good little Frugalistas and got your Sunday Papers, then you have the high value $2/1 Pampers Baby Wipes. Here are some great deals to score with those:
WALMART:
Pampers Wipes, $1.97
$2/1 Pampers Wipes, exp. 7-31-10 (P&G 06/06/10)
FREE after coupon!
(Thanks MoneySavingMadness!)
CVS
Large bags of Pampers wipes (regularly priced at $7.99) ringing up on clearance for $1.99
(this clearance price may vary from store to store– make sure to do a price check)
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 6/6 PG
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, Mommy Octopus!)
TARGET:
Pampers Wipes, $2.33
$2/1 Pampers Wipes, exp. 7-31-10 (P&G 06/06/10)
$0.33 after coupon!
WALGREENS:
Pampers Wipes, $2.50
$2/1 Pampers Wipes, exp. 7-31-10 (P&G 06/06/10)
$0.50 after coupon!
RITE AID:
Pampers Wipes, $2.49
$2/1 Pampers Wipes, exp. 7-31-10 (P&G 06/06/10)
$0.49 after coupon!
(Thanks Hip2Save!)


No comments:
Post a Comment