This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!

New to this site?

If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Coupons.com

Wednesday

Kids Envirosax Set of 3 only $5.99!!!


bTrendie is offering up a GREAT deal on these Envirosax for kids!  Right now you can get a set of 3 for $15.99, but when you head over here to register with bTrendie, you automatically get a $10 credit in your account!!!  Bringing the set of 3 down to only $5.99!!  These are so cute!  I think I'll get some for the kids since they're always fighting over who gets to carry the bag at the farmer's market! Now they can each have their own ;)  And with bTrendie, when you invite friends and they make a purchase, you get $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment