Woohoo! Swagbucks has started a HOT Summer Swag promotion! They are awarding EVERY 7th search winner 31 additional Swagbucks today! So I would suggest doing a lot of searching! They will also be giving "Swag Codes" out which you can find on the Swag Guy's Blog (found in the middle right side of othe page)
Swagbucks is a site that lets you earn Swagbucks (points) by just searching the web! Easy Peasy! They also have a great referral program! If you refer someone over to Swagbucks and they earn a Swagbuck, you will earn a Swagbuck too–up to 100 Swagbucks! You can use your Swagbucks to cash in for excellent prizes like gift cards, electronics, movies, you name it! I suggest (but you don't have to) downloading the toolbar. Then it's always there for me to search through. I end up earning about $10 - $15 a month in Amazon gift cards. Easy way to set aside Christmas shopping $$ and then you don't have to face the crowds!! Head on over here to sign up for free and start earning some free gifts!


No comments:
Post a Comment