This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.
Although I am well out of the diaper stage, I know that many of you are not. I remember trying so many different diaper ointments and none seemed to do the trick. They all seemed so sticky too! Eeew! Well, I've heard nothing but great things about Boudreaux's Butt Paste!
Boudreaux's Butt Paste was formulated by a pharmacist, under the direction of a respected pediatrician, to provide effective diaper rash care. It goes on and wipes off easy which aside from healing the diaper rash is the most important feature! It also comes in convenient sizes like 1 oz, 2 oz, 3 oz, and 4 oz tubes and a 16 oz jar to keep on the changing table! All of these things are just what a new mommy is looking for!
Boudreaux's Butt Paste has been featured on the Oprah Show, Today Show, Tonight Show, People Magazine, ESPN, and While You Were Out TLC !
If you've been wanting to try this product or even if you already love it, I suggest heading over toBoudreaux's Butt Paste to request your own sample! I would love to hear what those of you who use the product think of it. I definitely want to stock up when it's on sale to put in my gift closet!

No comments:
Post a Comment