This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!
New to this site?
If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Albertsons
Amazon
CVS
Coupons
DIY
Earning Managing Money
Ebates
Freebies
Frugalista Finds
Gluten Free
Health
Magazines
Michaels
My Frugalista Life
Nugget
Office Stores
Old Navy
Online Deals
Organic Coupons
Restaurants
Retail
Rite Aid
Save Mart
Sprouts
Target
Vons
Wal Mart
Walgreens
Whole Foods
Winco
safeway
Sunday
FREE Extra Strenght Excedrin, Prevacid + Maalox at Target!
Here are a few FREEBIES I wanted to let you know about before I get to the full match-ups for Target!
As always, Target deals and prices do vary by region so be sure to check the signage at your store!
Special Purchase: FREE Maalox wyb Prevacid 24 hour 14ct $9.99
Buy 1 Prevacid 14 ct. $9.99
and buy 1 Maalox 65ct Chewables $3.79
Use $4/1 Prevacid Target Q here
or $4/1 Prevacid from Target Pharmacy coupon book
Stack with $4/1 Prevacid from 2/13 SS
and use $5/1 Maalox from 1/9 SS*
Final Price Both for FREE!
*if your store lets you use a MFQ on the FREE item. Otherwise it will be only $1.99
Excedrin Extra Strength Express Gels 20ct $3.59
Use $3/1 Excedrin Target Q here
Stack with $1/1 Excedrin Extra Strength here
or $.75/1 Excedrin from 2/27 SS
Final Price FREE!
Thanks for the picture and deals Totally Target!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment