This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!

New to this site?

If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Coupons.com

Sunday

Target: Veet $1.30 & Excedrin Bonus Packs!



I made a quick run to Target today because I needed some dog food.  Made a quick run through and wanted to let you know a few other deals!

Veet Hair Removal Price Cut as low as $4.30
Use $3/1 here here or here
Final price only $1.30


There were also some Extra Strenght Excedrin with Excedrin PM bonus packs. 

Extra Strength Excedrin 20 ct $3.59 (bonus packs are same price)
Use $3/1 Extra Strength Excedrin Target Q here
Stack with $1/1 here
or $.75/1 from 2/27 PG
Final Price FREE!


I also grabbed a few Up&Up items with the Target Coupons here

Up & Up Toothbrush $1.02
Use $1/1 Up&Up Oral Care
Final Price $.02

Up & Up Dental Floss $.89
Use $1/1 Oral Care
Final Price Free

Up & Up Sandwich Bags 100 ct. $2.19
Use $.50/1 Up & Up Food Storage
Final Price $1.69 each

Up & Up Lunch Bags (white 40 ct)  $1.89
Use $.50/1 Up & Up food storage*
Final price $1.39
* I wasn't sure if this coupon would work but it did!  I had to buy these for my daughters birthday party so I'm sure the brown bags would make for a better deal.  I didn't check the price though, sorry!


There really are some great deals going on.  Go here to scroll through all of my Target posts from the last week.  A lot of them are regular priced so you'll still see the same deals.  Print those Target coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment