This is for all of you "Frugalistas" out there who don't want to compromise your family's health to save a buck! It has become my passion to live the best life I can without spending a fortune. I want to help you do the same. I loves me some coupons, but half of them need to be thrown in the trash with the food they're meant for! Let's learn to save in places we can, so we can spend where we need to!

New to this site?

If you're new to this site you'll want to Subscribe to Domestic Frugalista by Email so you never miss a deal!
Coupons.com

Tuesday

New Site is Up!


Well, I think I've actually done it!  I grew way too impatient and just did the new site by myself!  Oh, I am so NOT computer savvy!  I think I've been more stressed the last few days than I ever have before!  But it's there and it's decent!  I'm still going to have design work done and hopefully get all of my old content transferred over.  Until then, you can still access this site if you're looking for past material.  Otherwise head on over to DomesticFrugalista.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment